Re: [biblebabes123] January Bible Study

  • Angela Whitford-Narine
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
      I think I am up for another Beth Moore study.

      I will miss the Tuesday Ladies!!!  :(  Maybe sometimes we could also organize to meet for a coffee in the lobby after/before a sunday service.  We will be there anyway and it would be an easy and quick way to meet up and catch up.

      Love and Miss!  May God bring many blessings to our group in 2009!

      -angela

    • carolgibson1108
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
        Angela, how are you and the baby doing? (and the rest of the family
        of course)
      • lilymaxmo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
          Carol,
          Hope you had a good Christmas with your family.

          Jess said she thought you were going to be doing the Tuesday night study at my house.  Is that correct?  I'm trying to get a final number so I can get the books ordered for each study.

          Max

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2009
            Max

            My Christmas was the best ever! I saw all of my nieces and nephews,
            parents and sisters. I enjoyed myself so much, and I took so many
            pictures although pictures never truly capture the moment.

            As far as the bible study I will not be doing the tuesday or wednesday
            study this time.