Re: [biblebabes123] Pics of Laken

  • Julia Wahlton
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
      Congratulations Angela.  She is beautiful.  Love the hair!  And Kennedly looks so gentle with her

      Julia

      On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Angela Whitford-Narine <angela_whitford@...> wrote:

      Laken and her proud big sister!

    • carolgibson1108
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
        Hey I can't see the pictures!
      • Deanna Fox
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008

          I'm so happy for you and your family, Angela!!  Congratulations on having another beautiful baby girl!!  Can't wait to hold her!!

          Love, Deanna

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2008
            I can't see the pics because my computer is really sick at the moment.
            Christian, the computer doctor (not), says all we need to do is buy a
            virus protection thingy. I'm no computer doctor but I think we already
            have a virus.

            Anyhow, congratulations and I can't wait to meet her. Please let me
            know if you need anything.

            cell 407-367-8553

            Love ya!

            --- In biblebabes123@yahoogroups.com, Angela Whitford-Narine