Ugent Prayer Request

  • lilymaxmo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Please be in prayer for my sister's best friend Rosa.  She had been having severe back pains and yesterday was unable to stand on her own.  She has no feeling from her waist down.  They took her to the hospital and after several test and an MRI they found a large mass on her lower spine that had eaten through one of her vertebrae.  They were taking her into surgery this afternoon to see what, if any, repairs can be done.  They expected the surgery to last 10 hours.  Phyllis ask that I put her on any and all prayers list.

      Rosa is a great person and I love her dearly, but I'm not sure of her salvation so this is another concern.

      Thanks for your prayers!

      Love,
      Max