Re: [biblebabes123] Goodnight Sweethearts

  • lilymaxmo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      I feel the same way!!  The last couple of months I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't known I had all of you in my life.

      I really need to apologize to all of you because I haven't been myself the last little bit and I feel like I let all of you down.  Thanks to Jess for all taking the lead and doing so much.  I promise by the fall I will be in a better state of mind and will try to be a better leader and friend to all of you.

      Let's try to stay in touch during the next couple of months.  I need my dose of the "Bible Babes" every once in a while.

      Love you all,
      Max