678Re: Fw: They Need Prayer

  • malicea28
    May 19, 2009
      Hi Julia,

      Sorry I missed you. I wish I would have known you were planning on attending. I would have met you. I knew the pastor was not going to preach so I slacked off and didn't go. The fill-in pastor is not easy for me to listen to. I think he works great with the youth but not so much with the adults. I definately think you should visit again sometime. It is an awesome feeling when we take up a row or two at church. It really feels like home! Our pastor will be back this Sunday and we only have one service at 10am until the end of the summer.

      I miss ALL the Babes. We need to plan a get together soon. Anyone up for coffee or lunch? It would be awesome to see Max's Babes too. I want to hear all about your journeys.

      Love Ya!

      --- In biblebabes123@yahoogroups.com, Julia Wahlton <jwahlton@...> wrote:

      > I will certainly pray. We went to The Vine this morning. Where were all of
      > my friends?
      >
      > Julia
      >
      > On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Jessica Fox <jessicayfox@...> wrote:

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic