    May 10, 2009
      I will certainly pray.  We went to The Vine this morning.  Where were all of my friends?

      Julia

      On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Jessica Fox <jessicayfox@...> wrote:

      --- On Sat, 5/9/09, Iona Hoeppner <iona@...> wrote:
      From: Iona Hoeppner <iona@...>
      Subject: They Need Prayer
      To: "Iona Hoeppner" <ionaruthie@...>
      Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 8:48 AM

      Good Morning, Prayer Warriors!

      A quick reminder that the Prayer Journey at the Vine will be open from 10 - 2 today, longer if I can get a volunteer to man it until about 5. Now, on to the real purpose of this email:

      Angie White has sent us these urgent prayer needs. I present them to you in herm own words:
      _____________________________

      My 98 year old cousin, Elaine Carter, in Woodville Mississippi suffered a massive stroke yesterday.  Please pray for peace for her and her family.
      _______________________

      Her second prayer request is below:
      _____________________
      I received this prayer request from a friend that goes to church with this couple.  Gary Hogman did not mention this in his prayer request but he has recently deployed overseas.  Below is Gary ‚Äôs request for prayer for his wife.‚Ķplease lift this family up in prayer.  We may not know this couple but we can certainly pray for them .

      My name is Gary Hogman. Some of you receiving this know me some  do not.  My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer and her chances for survival are very slim.  She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried recently at 3 months, and now we know why.  This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know asking for prayer. The more people that pray for her to be healed, the better. Please pray and forward.. It only takes a second to hit 'forward'.   Please do it and don't delete this, your prayer can, and perhaps will, save her life.. Please pray and  ask everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of Cindy and the removal of all cancer in her body, so she may enjoy all that life has to offer, and to &nbs p;continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5-year-old son Michael..
      The power of Prayer is unsurpassed.  I want the whole world to have her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry. Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help.

      Thank you from the bott om of my heart for reading this and helping with our request for healing! No words can express the power we have when we each do a little to come together.
      Regards,

      Cindy's husband - Gary
      Thank you, and please send it to the far reaches of our world.

      Oh, Church, I pray to have a prayer believer like that if I am ever ill!

      Joyfully In HIS service,
      Iona Hoeppner
      iona@...
      (407) 552-9941

      "The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Cor 10:4-5

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic