      From: marylosp@...
      To: FMAPB3@...; teresabrozyna@...; BAC4119@...; JANHERRICK@...; cfhutchison2002@...; LauraLec@...; LOSP2@...; RMannix305@...; JoyceMansheim@...; Kristin.A.Miller@...; stephanien712@...; sarah_mahdi@...; bolancampbell@...; TTede22446@...; Debhar7369@...; jean_gold@...; LILYMAXMO@...; PSJEMEAGHER@...; jdonovan1@...; dedelang@...; dcdal92@...; lovinyadro@...; ssglazier@...
      Sent: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 5:43 pm
      Subject: Prayer for my Mom

      PRAYER REQUEST:
      Please keep my mom in your prayers.  She has an infection in her pace maker and needs surgery.
      Note from my sister:

      Mom will have a surgery tomorrow... Friday at 10am under local anesthesia .they will remove the old pace makerthe team plan to pump her with vitamin K today and if her blood thinner level is good they will perform the operation..

      The op is serious as they have to remove the wires from the heart
      they will keep us posted

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may
      contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information
      intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized
      recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received
      this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and
      permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments
      without reading them. If you
       are the intended recipient, secure the
      contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or
      federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such
      information. Although this email and any attachments are believed
      to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any
      computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
      responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
      responsibility is accepted by Bergen Regional Medical Center, LP
      for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. "Our
      patients and residents are at the H.E.A.R.T. of everything we do."