      From: Julia Wahlton <jwahlton@...>
      To: biblebabes123@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 4:58 pm
      Subject: [biblebabes123] Question for you all

      I've got a question for you.  Would you be willing to spend $25 to attend a workshop that will show you how to save hundreds of dollars off of your shopping bills each month?  I have always been a smart shopper, using sales and coupons, but I've spent the last couple of months researching and really applying different principals and I've been able to save a few hundred dollars off of my grocery bills each month.  I've also gotten a ton of free shampoo/toothpaste/ deodorant, etc, probably enough to last us for a good 6 months.
      I've shown a few friends here at work and they have encouraged me to do this as a workshop.  I'm putting together a workbook, that should be done soon.
      So I'm not personally asking if you would do this for me, but as a consumer, would you pay $25 to attend this type of a workshop?
      Just a survey question!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic