, 3/19/2013, 7:00 pm

  • bible-studies@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2013
      Reminder from: bible-studies Yahoo! Group

      Title:

      Date: Tuesday March 19, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm All Day
      Location: http://ifeelgod.org/ministryincome, (817) 760-0434
      Notes: Internet Ministry: How To Generate Income Webinar Event

      Bishop James I Feel God Brown ~ Conference Host

      Special NO COST ** Ministry Income ** Webinar

      Tuesday @ 8pm East / 7pm Cent / 6pm Mountain / 5pm Pacific

      Register at http://ifeelgod.org/ministryincome

      Subjects Covered Include:

      * CREATING MINISTRY BOOKS & MATERIALS
      * CREATING A SOCIAL MEDIA & FACEBOOK STRATEGY
      * EARNING MINISTRY INCOME ONLINE

      You Dont Want To Miss This Information

      Free Preregistration Required ~ Only 150 Seats Are Reserved

      Register at http://ifeelgod.org/ministryincome

      Call (817) 760-0434 For More Information

    • bible-studies@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013