Communion--The Lord's Table

  • Terry Calabrese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 12:43 PM
      "As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the
      Father, so he who eats Me shall also live because of Me." John 6:57.

      In the Greek the word zoe means the divine, eternal, uncreated
      life of God. In the verse above the words "living" and "live" are
      forms of the Greek word zoe.

      Isn't it wonderful to know that when we eat at Communion--The
      Lord's Table--that we are eating Him.

      I like to translate this verse in this way:

      "As the zoe Father sent Me, and I zoe because of the Father,
      so he who eats Me shall also zoe because of Me."

      Terry