prayer requests - My father lost his job for being a Korean.

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2009
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      1) My father is the best engineer at Honeywell.
      2) He is helping the company make a lot of money
          with his patents and ideas.
      3) He works really hard.

      At the end, he lost his job because he was a Korean-
      American. Anyway, it is good news. I wanted my father
      to quit his job since he is 71 years old. I am a little angry
      at Honeywell. My father already forgave them, but I did
      not. I cannot forgive the people in the company, who were
      not laid off yet. Even though my father needed this
      retirement, all of his pension and retirement money were
      lost in the stock market. I do not have the faintest clue
      how I can help him.

      My parents are planning to rent their home in San Jose
      and move into their retirement home in Southern California.
      I have heard that finding people to rent their San Jose home
      will be difficult. Please pray for my father and mother. Also
      please pray that they will realize that God will be a great
      and wonderful provider as well. Please also pray that they
      will go to church somehow.

      Your Digital Jedi Knight in Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      Member of Usher Committee
      Sarang Community Church at Seoul, South Korea

      Prayer Requests:

      1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
      Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
      Lord.

      2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
      invested and time invested building relationships with
      people for God's glory is eternal.

      3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
      problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

      4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
      more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
      more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

      5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
      arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
      the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)

      http://www.josephylee.org/

      If you want to send your e-mails to other believers, join
      this e-mail list at Christians_Chatting@...
      and go to www.google.com and click on groups.

      Skype ID: joseph.y.lee
      MSN Messenger ID: joseph_y_lee@...

      To join my weekly e-mail list, send an e-mail at
      josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com