Are you in right place?

  • John Thimothy -X (jthimoth - HCL at Cisco
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      Hi all,

              We may be thinking that what ever we do "In the name of Jesus" it works. it may work on incident basis, but it will end up in wrong place. It is always good for us seeking Gods will and guidance in every step we make.

      Here we find some "Great Men of God"ended up in Wrong place because of various reasons.

      1. Abram in Egypt
      Gen. 12:10 Anxiety
      2. Lot in SodomGen. 19:1Ambition
      3. Jacob in Shechem Gen. 33:18-20Half - heartedness
      4. David on the housetop2 Sam. 11:2Indolence
      5. Man of God under an oak 1 Kings 13:14 Complacence
      6. Elijah under a juniper 1 Kings 19:4Discouragement
      7. Jonah in the shipJonah 1 :5Self-will
      8. Peter at the fire Luke 22:55 Fear
      9. Paul in Jerusalem    Acts 21:15-26Spiritual zeal

      Regards
      G J Thimothy