Please pray for these ministries

  • John Thimothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign
      on the earth.(revelation 5:10)
      And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be
      glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (Revelation 1:6)

      By Gods grace we entered in to the new year 2006. In 2005 we are not
      able to do much in the internet ministry but God is still faith ful
      unto us and he leads us into various oppurtunities. I hope every one
      has different kinds of expereinces. From my side i like to share few
      things about the things happened in my life.

      - We are able to publish few books in local language

      a. Messianic Psalms( "Messiah
      keerthanalu")

      b. Paradis ("Paradaisu")

      c. Book of James ("YAAKOBU raasina
      pathrika")

      We are planning to publish

      a. Remaining parts of Psalms

      b. Book of Job

      please pray for the same

      And second thing we entered into is the "Out reach
      ministry". We are praying for to reach a vilage and concentrate on
      this place and continuely work in that place until a new testament
      church was established. and help them from teh city with the resoure
      person and grow and develop local leaders. We do this in two aspects

      a. For the students in that area (forming
      college cells or hostel cells)

      b. For adults bringing them into the church
      life through salvation offered by Lord Jesus christ.

      At present we are doing in the area
      called "Kavarapetai" and Rama vara kuppam with the support of local
      people
      God is faith ful in all these things. he is helping us to bring some
      souls to christ jesus.

      We are planning to upload some voice messages in the interenet and
      continue the messages posts in these yahoo groups. please pray for
      these which
      was not happened (much) in last year.

      If you want to participate in these ministries write to us. The
      places mentioned above are in and around vilages of chennai (south
      INDIA)

      In the days to come we will discuss on this following group.

      And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign
      on the earth.(revelation 5:10)

      And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be
      glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (Revelation 1:6

      Regards
      G John Thimothy