We Seperated from and We are seperated unto

  • jthimoth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Who hath delivered us FROM the power of darkness (Colossians 1:13)
      and hath translated us INTO the kingdom of His dear Son

      For God hath not called us unto uncleanness 1 Thessalonians 4:7 but
      UNTO holiness

      Wherefore, come out FROM among them, and be ye separate, saith the
      Lord, and touch not the unclean thing 2 Corinthians 6:17-18
      and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall
      be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty

      For I the LORD am holy, and have severed you FROM other people
      Leviticus 20:26 that ye should be Mine

      Let us cleanse ourselves FROM all filthiness of the flesh and spirit
      2 Corinthians 7:1 perfecting holiness in the fear of God

      Ye turned to God FROM idols 1 Thessalonians 1:9 to serve the living
      and true God

      But is passed FROM death John 5:24 UNTO life

      He that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness John 8:12 but shall
      have the light of life

      Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin Romans
      6:11 but alive UNTO God through Jesus Christ our Lord

      And be not conformed to this world Romans 12:2 but be ye
      transformed by the renewing of your mind

      Even when we were dead in sins Ephesians 2:5 hath made us alive
      together with Christ

      But now in Christ Jesus ye who once were far off Ephesians 2:13 are
      made near by the blood of Christ

      And you, that were once alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked
      works Colossians 1:21-22 yet now hath He reconciled in the body of
      His flesh through death, to present you holy and unblamable and
      unreprovable in his sight.

      That we, being dead to sins 1 Peter 2:24 should live UNTO
      righteousness

      Unto Him that loved us, and washed us FROM our sins in His own blood
      Revelation 1:5-6 and hath made us a kings and priests UNTO God and
      His Father