ALL THRONE CENTRIC

  • Bible Studies
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2003
      Dear brother and sisters,

      Greetings to you in the most precious name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus christ, who became Life giving Spirit for us. His name be glorified in each our activities. Here we are again starting sending Bible studies to you. We are starting studies from Revelation Chapters 4 & 5. A detail and systematic study from these chapters. We hope God will enable us to apply these studies to our daily Life. in order to understand each verse in Revelation 4 we will divide the topics first and then after understanding these topics we will go phrase by phrase (Verse by Verse study ). And the title of the topic is "ALL THRONE CENTRIC". Why we selected this title is when ever a person or item is introduced its posiston is comparitively refered with the throne.

              a. One was seated on the throne  - Revelation 4:2

              b. A rainbow that looked like an emerald surrounded the throne Revelation 4:3

              c.
      Around that throne were 24 elders - Revelation 4:4

              d. From the throne - flashes of lightning, rumblings, and thunder. Revelation 4:5

              e. Before the throne
      - seven fiery torches Revelation 4:5

              f.  Before the Throne     - lamps and sea

              g. Middle of the Throne (very near ) - 4 living creatures

              h. To the Throne (very near ) - Praise

      Regarsd
      G J Thimothy

      Cricket http://server1.msn.co.in/msnspecials/worldcup03/ News, Views and Match Reports.