Acts 1 & Acts 8

  • johnthimothyg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      Dear brothers and Sisters,

      Greetings to u in the precious name of Jesus Christ,
      Not able to send you messages for last few weeks.

      We are extremenly apologies for not posting the messsages

      We are working on some Articles and studies on the Cults and False

      teachings prevailing about Healing and tongue Speaking mostly by the

      Charishmatic Groups, Vineyard Fellowships and Pentecostal Beleivers.

      Please Pray that our Chrsitian Congregations go mad with these false

      teachings.

      In mean time

      Have a look at two nice topics on Holy Spirit

      http://members.tripod.com/bible-studies/Acts8.htm

      and On

      http://www.brotherthimothy.itgo.com/acts.html

      Please pray for Joy Esther Samuel and her health and she complete the
      topic abundantly on Armour Of God.

      Regards
      G J Thimothy..