Hope you had a wonderful day

  • kathy37643
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hello everyone
      hope you had a blessed day in the lord I went to my friend's funnel
      today she look so peaceful very pretty she is not suffering anymore
      she suffer the week she had left it was a shock to go to the doctor
      with a sore throat then to fine out you only have a week to live I
      couldn't tell you what she was feeling but I know she was scare to
      death. but now I know she is glad to be home with the lord.thank all
      of you for your prayers you have been a blessing.