After A Long Time

  • G J Thimothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2001
      Greetings to you all in the precious name of Jesus Christ.After a long time I am sending the message to u, Here I am sending the part of the message I shared with the Chennai Students at Leadership Training Camp - Jubilee Memorial Bible College - OOrapakkam
      we are re-writing the topic Revelation 20 and 21 so that it reach the people in simple way and we will continue our study on I corinthians 15 and we are planning to print a book which compormises the topics
      a. Gospel that changes our Lives
      b. Personal Evangelism
      c, Tychichus
      d. Onesiphorous
      e. Phebe
      f. Ephaphra
      g. Precious prayer time [ Depends upon the Authors permission] Delivery date is Sep 15.
                   Work is started day before yesterday. Pray that Book will come out with a blessing to the peopel
      regards
      Timothy
      Basic Requirements of Personal Evangelist (Acts 8)

      Sensitivity to the Holy Spirit

              Holy Spirit may speak through the people and the environment
              Obedience is the way to recognize the leading of the Holy Spirit
              Beginning to converse in the gift of the Holy Spirit

      Deeper Understanding into the Scriptures
              Over all knowledge of the Bible
              Knowledge in the Topical Themes and doctrines
              The main thrust - Focus on Jesus

      C. Impartial interest in People (The burden to Lost Souls)

              Seeing men in Gods spectacles
              Knowing the basic needs of People

      Trusting the person in his sincerity to accept the Lord
              Carefully examining the evidence of Salvation in the person
              Leading him through the next step
              Trusting God - From beginning to end

      Regards
      Timothy