Finding God's Will

  • Raji rajiv
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Finding The Will of God

      * If you need wisdom-if you want to know what God wants you to do-ask
      Him,and he will gladly
      tell you.(James 1:5)

      * The Lord says," I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
      I will advise you and watch over you.(Pslam 32:8)

      * Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path.(Pslam 119:105)

      * Wherever you walk,their counsel can lead you.When you sleep,they will
      protect you.
      When you wake up in the morning,they will advise you.(Proverbs 6:22)

      * For these commands and this teaching are a lamp to light the way ahead of
      you.The
      correction of discliplineis the wayto life.(Proverbs 6:23)

      * Study this Book of Law continually.Meditate on it day and night so you may
      be sure to obey
      all that is written in it.Only then you will succeed.(Joshua1:8)

      * And you will hear a voice say,"This is the way;turn around and walk
      here."(Isaiah 30:21)

      * For that is what God is like.He is our God forever and ever,and he will be
      our guide until we
      die.(Pslam 48:14)

      * Commit your work to the Lord,and then your plans will succeed.(Provrebs
      16:3)

      * The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord.He delights in every
      detail of their
      lives.(Pslam37:23)

      * You are my rock and my fortress.For the honour of your name,lead me out of
      this
      peril.(Pslam31:3)

      * You sent your good Spirit to instruct them,and you did not stop giving
      them bread from heaven
      or water for their thirst.(Nehemiah 9:20)

      *Trust in the Lord with all your heart;do not depend on your own
      understanding.Seek his will in
      all you do,and he will direct your paths.(Proverbs 3:5,6)

      * " The Lord, your redeemer,the Holy One of Isarel,says: I am the Lord your
      God,who teaches
      you what is good and leads you along the paths you should follow.(Isaiah
      48:17)

      * The Lord will guide you continually,watering your life when you are dry
      and keeping you
      healthy,too. You will be like a well-watered garden,like an ever-flowing
      spring.(Isaiah 58:11)

      * When the Spirit of truth comes,he will guide you into all truth.He will
      not presenting his own
      ideas;he will be telling you what he has heard.(John 16:13)

      Raji

      Please visit our website and introduce to all of your friends and be a part
      of this end time harvest.

      http://www3.sympatico.ca/conjeevv/

      http://profiles.msn.com