Our Beloved Bretheren[Tychichus(3)] - II

  • John Thimothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 1906

      Tychichus a messengerII Timothy 4:12

      Greetings to you all in the most precious name of our Lord and saviour jesus christ who send us holy spirit abundantly on us. Who is comforter,teacher to us

      Our reading portion is II Timothy 4:12 which says like this "I sent Tychichus Unto Ephesius"

      we already seen how Tychichus was faithful in his job as financiar and then as a co-worker in the furtherance of Gospel by staying with Paul in jail at Rome. In this we can see how he extended his love as a mediator between Ephesians church and Apostle Paul and as a replacement of Timothy at Ephesius,.These topics will be covered under Question "Why Paul sent Tychichus to Ephesius".

      topics will be covered under Question "He (Tychichus) will tell you every thing so that you also may know How Iam and what Iam doing"(Ephesians 6: last verses).

      Yes! Now Tychichus was going to Ephesius as a messenger.Tychichus was coming down to Ephesius from Rome. In this we willsee how he resembles the Work of Holy Spirit in our Life. Remaining part is postponed to the next week.Holy spirit came to this earth once for all on the day of pentecost. (Acts 2).The cheif purpose of Holy Spirit is to comfort us(John 14:6). Jesus asked God.( John 14:6).That he will give the holy spirit to us forever(John 14:16). This is the spirit of truth (John 14:17). Holy spirit lives with us(John 14:17). Holy Spirit be in us(john 14:17).

      The second purpose is "He(Holy Spirit will teach you all things and remind you of every thing i have said to you(John 14:26)

      Jesus said "I have much more to say to you. more than you can hear. But when he the holy spirit of truth comes he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak of His own. He will speak what he hears.and tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.John 16

      Note : These are the basic principles a christian has to know about the holy spirit .and these are the advance topics of Holy Spirit to know.

      Before going to the further study on Tychichus I want to share some thing in practicle life

      First let me talk to Sciencere Bible students

      Thank you so much for your interest in the word of God. Really Bible is very interesting to read and in the same time it is very difficult to understand. God given holy Spirit to teach us.So when ever u sit down to read the word of God. You should be very much careful.if you are not carely Satan will enter . Since the first attack of satan is through the word of God only John 3 chapter. If u allow satan You no more know the will of God. if you dont know the will of God. You wont walk in the spirit. So, My dear brother allow holy spirit to teach you. May god bless you in this

      Regards

      G John Thimothy

      Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com