78No more classes

  • domenique-mcnally870@abeauteway.com
    Nov 1, 2007
      This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
      have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
      I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
      guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
      out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
      to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
      guys a call 415 267 3940 . They got me through in around a month.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic