© Gunnar Tómasson 27 July 2015. Augustan-Saga-Shakespeare Monuments I. Monument of Quintus Horatius Flaccus 262982 15415 = Exegi monumentum aere perenniusGunnar_Tomasson
Book of Revelation (KJB 1611) 22:20 16153 = Hee which testifieth these things, 2693 = saith, 10098 = Surely, I come quickly. 1412 = Amen. Question 7 = JestingGunnar_Tomasson
To whom it may concern I. Peter’s Crypt In Brennu-Njálssaga Peter'c Crypt is the symbolic resting place of the BONES of Tri-Unite Monad - Njáll, his wifeGunnar_Tomasson
When you apply to join the group, you will need to tell us your real name, give us a little information about yourself, and explain why you are interested in this discussion.
You must use your real name in all posts.
- Jul 16, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.