BIAN: The Brain Injury Association Network is a virtual community of individuals affected by brain injury.
As such, we are comprised of survivors, family members, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
We welcome anyone interested in online dialogue of a supportive and informative nature.
To read the guidelines for the BIAN Discussion List, please visit our FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Jul 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.