Our Dilemma

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2013
      Hare Krishna Friends,

      We must always remember that we are in a material circumstance wherein at
      every moment our mind is subject to agitation. Actually we are not in a very
      comfortable situation. We are always thinking that by changing our situation
      we will overcome our mental agitation, and we are always thinking that when
      we reach a certain point, all mental agitations will disappear. But it is
      the nature of the material world that we cannot be free from anxiety. Our
      dilemma is that we are always trying to make a solution to our problems, but
      this universe is so designed that these solutions never come.

      Courtesy: Spiritual Nectar