Game time ! Sliding picture puzzle: Govardhandhari

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2010
      Hare Krishna Friends,

      Kindly find the link for the KC game you all can relax for some time & pass it on to your friends and colleagues. Let me know if you all liked it and send me the scores if possible.

      Please note:
      remove any blank space from in between while copying the link to your internet browser.

      http://games.iskcondesiretree.info/PC_Games/01_-_Sliding_picture_puzzle_2/Krishna_lila/Govardhandhari.swf

      Lord Krishna is known as "Govardhandhari" because he lifted Govardhan Hill to protect people of Vraja from Heavy rains caused by Indra, the king of Heaven.

      Have a great and blissful day ahead !

      Warm regards
      Prateek