Pray regularly

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2012

      There is a story of about a sea captain who in his retirement skippered a
      boat taking day-trippers to Shetland Islands. On one trip, the boat was full
      of young people.

      They laughed at the old captain when they saw him say a prayer before
      sailing out, because the day was fine and the sea was calm.

      However they weren't long at sea when a storm suddenly blew up and the boat
      began to pitch violently. The terrified passengers came to the captain and
      asked him to join them in prayer.

      But he replied, "I say my prayers when it's calm. When it's rough I attend
      to my ship."

      Here is a lesson for us:

      If we cannot and will not seek God in quiet moments of our lives; we are not
      likely to find Him when trouble strikes. We are more likely to panic. But if
      we have learn't to seek Him and trust Him in quiet moments, then most
      certainly we will find Him when the going gets rough.

      Courtesey: Talvan