Re: Wishing all Krishna Conscious English New Year 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hare Krishna Friends,

                                      Janmastami,Janmastamigreetings, Janmastamiquotes, Janmastamiimages, Janmastamifunny images, Janmastamiwallpapers, Janmastamicards,

      We wish all a very Krishna Conscious English New Year 2012. We pray that Lord Krishna showers his choicest mercy & blessings on all the group members and their families. May you all be an instrument in the hands of Lord for bringing happiness and light of knowledge in many conditioned souls.

      Your Servants
      Group Moderator