Appeal : Please be the change in current social order!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009

      An uncontrolled mind is like a daemon, which always dictate you to Lord (control) over material nature, making us forget that we ourselves are by all means controlled by God and are meant to follow his instructions written in Vedic scriptures. We become puppet in the hands of lust, anger, greed, illusion of mind and misguided by senses of our body loose the meaning of life and reason for our existence.

      This is exactly what has happened to the current world inhabitants and this makes teaching of Bhagavad Gita all the more important for the betterment of society and proper ruling of planet earth by able and God conscious administrators. All of us have to stand together and bring the world to its correct path. Please gear-up and scrutinizingly read Bhagavad Gita and bring the change, by being the change.

      Regards
      Prateek