Don't Miss The Train !!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8 9:38 PM

      Moderator comments: Do not miss the golden chance to learn Bhagavad Gita ! whether you are in India or any where else in the world, this planet or another. You may not loose any thing if you know it, but you may..... if you don't !!!

      Don't Miss The Train!!

      " Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura, a great acarya in te Brahma Madhva Gaudiya line, mentioned that those people who live close to the railway station miss the train more frequently than others . They tend to think,"The railway station is right here, just next to my house and i can go there anytime. "But when the train comes,they rush to get there,and before they reach,the train leaves.

      On the other hand, someone who is living far away thinks, "Oh, I have to go one hour ahead to get the train." So he reaches the railway station well ahead of time and waits there.
      Similarly, we should not be lazy or negligent with our spiritual life thinking that we are in India, the holy land. Then we may miss the vimanam, going to vaikuntha. We should book our ticket well in advance and be prepared to go to the spiritual world.
      Caitanya Mahaprabhu says that in kaliyuga, to get a ticket you simply have to pay the price.Do you know what the price is ?

      We have to chant the holy names,

       Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare / Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

      HH Jayapataka Swami