Arjuna was never forced, then how can we force readers to read Bhagavad Gita?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009

      The Bhagavad-Gita is universally renowned as the jewel of India's spiritual wisdom. Soon we are going to start reading Bhagavad Gita As It Is by HDG. A.C. BhaktiVedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada.

      Disclaimer & comment from Moderator:

      These mails will not disturb any one, this is the clear intention of moderators here. The spiritual motive to send BG shloka in mails to it's group members is to provide them an easy and convenient way of bringing BG in their daily lives, along with moral and social responsibilities. This effort has absolute no connection with fanatism, to brain wash people's mind. Please remember Arjuna was never forced by Lord Krishna to fight, Lord shared his desire and opinion to Arjuna and final decesion to fight was with Arjuna. It was finally Arjuna who willfully and with whole heart surrendered Lord and was thus was victorious.

      Then how can we force readers to read Bhagavad Gita, but we inspire every one with love to atleast read for knowledge sake and if needed try practising the principle of bhagavad Gita.

      ॥ ॐ तत् सत् ॥

      Moderator
      bhagavadgita4u