Material nature, one of the energies of the Supreme (Introduction to Bhagavad Gita As It Is)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      ------
       "Please welcome, Hari Srinivas to our group. We pray that Lord bestows His love on him."
      -Moderator
      -------

      Our attitude should be that of Arjuna: "I believe everything that You have said." Therefore when the Lord says that at the time of death whoever thinks of Him as Brahman or Paramatma or as the Personality of Godhead certainly enters into the spiritual sky, there is no doubt about it. There is no question of disbelieving it."In whatever condition one quits his present body, in Material nature is a display of one of the energies of the Supreme Lord, his next life he will attain to that state of being without fail." .

         Source: Bhagavad Gita As It Is by HDG. A.C. BhaktiVedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada