332Do not criticize !!

    Nov 2, 2011
      Hare Krishna Friends,

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.krishna-siddha.com%2Fweb_images%2Fstanding_in_a_field.jpg&t=1506114466&sig=WdGKvdsck9mRLKv03IDK7w--~D

      "The best thing for you is to set the example by your personal behavior and try to reform the others, not by criticizing
      but by
      friendly behavior. If sometimes there are any disagreements we should try to forget such incidences and be
      always in friendship  with each
      other."

      "So far as I am concerned, in relationship with my disciples who are so kindly cooperating with me in the matter of my
      rendering service to my spiritual master, for them I am always ready to come back from Goloka Vrndavana, if they are not delivered along with me."

      HDG. A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada