192Happy New Year 2011

    Jan 1, 2011

      A very Happy Krishna Conscious New Year 2011 to all the group members. We pray Lord Krishna & Srimati Radha Rani to bless one and all with their unlimited spiritual love.

      Also please welcome Wing Commander ER Rajappan to our group.

      As we all know, that we are done with Introduction to Bhagavad Gita. In this auspicious occasion we will be starting with spiritual lessons of Bhagavad Gita from tomorrow.

      If you do not know then this is the first thing to learn, there are in all "18 Chapters" in Bhagavad Gita where Lord Krishna cleared doubts and hesitations of his friend and devotee Arjuna.

      We pray, this journey will be beneficial for all of us. I wish you all the very best and request everyone to invite more people who are willing to join this journey, make them part of this group and serve humanity by distributing Krishna Consciousness to all.

      http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~bump/603B08/web/Avni/Avni%20Mody%27s%20Portfolio/Gita%20I_files/bhagavad-gita-front%255B1%255D.jpg

      Introduction (Completed)

      BG 1: Observing the Armies on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra (Starting from tomorrow)

      BG 2: Contents of the Gita Summarized

      BG 3: Karma-yoga

      BG 4: Transcendental Knowledge

      BG 5: Karma-yoga - Action in Krsna Consciousness

      BG 6: Dhyana-yoga

      BG 7: Knowledge of the Absolute

      BG 8: Attaining the Supreme

      BG 9: The Most Confidential Knowledge

      BG 10: The Opulence of the Absolute

      BG 11: The Universal Form

      BG 12: Devotional Service

      BG 13: Nature, the Enjoyer, and Consciousness

      BG 14: The Three Modes Of Material Nature

      BG 15: The Yoga of the Supreme Person

      BG 16: The Divine And Demoniac Natures

      BG 17: The Divisions of Faith

      BG 18: Conclusion - The Perfection of Renunciation

      Your ever well wisher
      Premadata Gaur Das (Prateek)