105Srila Prabhupada Quotes "God cannot be manufactured"

    Jul 3, 2010

      So we may claim that "Every one of us, we are God," but nobody can claim that "We are supreme; I am Supreme God." That is not possible. That can, Krsna can claim only. Mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjaya: [Bg. 7.7] "My dear Dhananjaya, there is no more superior personality than Me." And He proved it. So God cannot be manufactured. God is God. Krsna, when He was three months old on the lap of His mother, still, He was God. He could kill the Putana. So God cannot be manufactured by so-called meditation and mystic power. You can get some of the insignificant powers of God, but simply, but you do not know how much powerful is God. That you do not know. Therefore when a person gets little power, he thinks that he has become God. He does not know how much powerful God is

      73/07/15 London, Bhagavad Gita 1.15
      - HDG. A.C. BhaktiVedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada