Mike Orr sends greetings to BHAC Alumni

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2007
      This just in from Scotland!

      Hi..

      I wonder if you remember me from the days back in BHAC - I staffed
      there in the early 80's to early 90's - I don't remember the dates as
      old age has really set in - Todd Allen started the same year as I did
      and I finished my time there I think the year before it closed. In
      the time I was there I was a Scoutcraft Director and Ranger then back
      to Scoutcraft.

      I found my way to the alumni association site by accident the other
      day whilst looking for images of Garmisch to show a colleague where I
      used to work. What a surprise to see so many familiar names still in
      communication.

      I eventually returned to Scotland in 1998, started work for the
      Government as a civil servant, got married and have a son (age 3).

      Wishing you and yours well,

      Michael Orr
      HM Inspector of Health and Safety
      FMU 04, Services, Agriculture, Food and Wood