Congratulations

  • Vincent Cozzone
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2007
      How fitting that on the 21st birthday of InterExpo that Tom Slavicek has been selected as Scout Executive of Northeastern Pennsylvania Council. We wish Tom and Karen all the best as they move on to another challenge.

      Here is the excerpt from the Regional Announcement!
      Vince

      ------Regional Announcement-----

      I am pleased to announce the selection of Thomas D. Slavicek as Scout Executive, Northeastern Pennsylvania Council, Moosic, PA, effective November 16, 2007.

      Tom, currently Finance Director, Narragansett Council, Providence, RI, previously served as Finance Director, Framingham, MA; District Executive, Senior District Executive, Senior District Executive M/P and Finance Director, Dalton, MA; Program Director, Mechanicsburg, PA; Senior District Executive and District Executive, Mannheim, GER; District Executive, Orlando, FL; and District Executive M/P and District Executive, Roanoke, VA

      Please join me in congratulating Tom on this fine promotion.  His current home address is: 41 Howard Hill Road , Foster , RI 02825 .

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2007

        I am pleased to announce that after a 15 year dry spell I am back into scouting.  I am the Tiger cub den leader for my son.  I actually enjoyed my first meeting and look forward to guiding my children on the path to Eagle.

        Lt. Robert Wyks

        Prince William County Dept. of Fire and Rescue

        Personnel Section 703-792-6385

        www.pwcgov.org/fire

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2007
          This announcement is moosic to my ears . . . . do these Pennsylvanians have any idea what they are getting into????

          As somebody once echoed throughout the Alps with similar words, Tom doesn't need a rest because he's the BEST.

          Todd Allen
          214-348-1691 (home)
          214-546-7163 (cell)
          214-678-1435 (work)