Stimie finds HIS PEOPLE!!!

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Welcome to three new members! Mike Stelmaszek, Tim Armstrong and
      Rob Wyks have all recently joined! And everyone else feel free to
      post messages and let the rest of us know what you are up to these
      days.

      Also moments ago I got off the phone with Ben Coleman! (Big Bad Bald
      Ben!) He is doing great, enjoying life in Wayne County PA, and sends
      his regards to all. His computer is down at the moment but assures
      me when it is out of the shop he will log on and sign up here. In
      the meantime if you want Ben's contact information drop myself or
      Tom Slavicek an email!

      Happy Spring!

      Dave