staff week

  • c.macaig@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006

      Happy staff week! Thanks for the write-up!

      Preparing to go on another Ordeal weekend (the last one got rained out - and that's saying something!), did an Eagle ceremony yesterday (the rain held off), off to the Adirondacks later for canoeing, but I will miss Staff Week.

      In other news, our Vermont Alumni Assoc. has begun to take shape and we now have about 40 members. Some of them even came to the work weekend on Sat. and did renovations to buildings.

      Keeping my hand in,

      CM