Former Staff Member has new Home

  • vcozzone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 1:49 PM
      Dear BHAC Staffers,

      Russ Gupton lost his battle to cancer yesterday. Russ was a Ranger in
      1985 and 1986 and along with his fellow Rangers introduced the
      memorable classic "Bootie Juice and the Kramer Boys."

      Russ's Dad and Mom are active Scouters. I know they would appreciate
      any notes that you might send.

      Russ did embody the play hard, work hard (well most of the time) of
      the Rangers and I still smile thinking about his time at camp.

      Bobbie & J Cabot Gupton
      1103 Edenburghs Keep Dr
      Knightdale, NC 27545-7922
      (919) 266-4774