Hi from Garmisch

  • reddogkip
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 7:59 AM
      Well a big hello to all from GAP!

      the weather has been a mixed bag of beautiful sunny days and record
      rainfall creating floods - but we've enjoyed it all!

      I'll send photos and a more complete posting in a week or two if I can
      get caught up on 'real' work.

      I only got up to the old site once this week and only then in ligt
      rain, so photos have been limited. I understand a group of US Scouts
      was here this week but I didn't make contact - they may have cancelled
      due to the wet weather.

      My best to all from Bayern!
      Tchüß!

      Chris 'Topher' Macaig