hi to all from Afghanistan

  • dustoff_j
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      hi,
      just wanted to tell you all thanks for the prayers and thoughts. i
      will be leaving this place in about a month headed back for the good
      old USA. cant wait to get home. the people here in Lashkar Gah, are
      happy to see us for the most part, they wave and smile now. they no
      longer glare and throw rocks so we are making progeress. today i went
      to the airport and had a "class" gathering of little kids trying to
      speak pashto to me and myself trying to speak back to them, i think we
      both got an education.
      if you would like to see some more pics of me and the guys over here
      you can go to http://prt.minds-i.com/gallery/ you will find me in the
      medic section and some other areas too. i will update with more
      information from this area if you like

      SSG Jason Jurack