Re: [BHAC Alumni Association] New Guy

  • c.macaig@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2005
      Hi Chris,
      Another Chris checking in - Chris 'Topher' Macaig from BHAC 87 & 88. glad to see you found your way "home" to the site. Hopefully over the next couple of years there will be more of us. Welcome to the group.

      Are you planning on hitting the reunion this year?

      Best,
      CM
    • valornero@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2005
        I would very much like to if it is in my means, at this moment it looks unlikely but you never know what life will bring. Good to see the effect of the camp was as great on others as it was on me.

        Chris Hill