Travel together to BHAC this Summer 2005?

  • Jack Stephens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hi All,

      I'm keen to travel to BHAC for the reunion this summer with my eldest
      son. Perhaps like some of you, I'd like to save money getting there.
      Have any of you investigated a group rate for air travel from the
      U.S.? Perhaps an inexpensive lift from Uncle Sam for some of us
      civilians?
      Please let me know if you have and are willing to persue it. I'm happy
      to assist.

      I'm sure looking forward to seeing you all again.

      In Scouting,

      Jack Stephens