Christmas Greetings from Jason Jurack in Afghanistan.

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2004
      Thanks to PJ for fowarding this email along from Jason

      The Pictures he sent are in the Photos Section under "Active Duty
      Alumni" Here is the text of Jason's Email:

      Sent from the Internet (Details)

      Here are two pics of me on Christmas one with santa and one just
      before going on a mission. go figure the "war" doesn't even stop for
      Christmas, but i got the last laugh.. just look at the picture...

      love to all

      Jason

    • Vincent Cozzone
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        Greetings and Salutations!!

        Some of you who worked at BHAC in the early years may remember Russ Gupton. Russ was a Ranger during my years (85-86) with BHAC. I think he along with his fellow Rangers invented the infamous Booty Juice and the Kramer Boys song (but don't hold me to the that). Well Russ is 38 with a wife and 9 year old son. Russ fought a battle with melanoma and was clean for 8 years before it came back again this fall. He is undergoing chemo and it is a pretty tough battle because the cancer is about everywhere. I know he can use your prayers and good thoughts. Even more, it would be great if you could drop him a line at
                                    rgupton@...

        I wish you all a very happy New Year!!!

        Vince Cozzone
        Director