Jason Jurack Update

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      PJ Jurack was kind enough to share this recent email from Jason in
      Afghanistan:

      hi

      ok so you all want an address here goes

      Jason Jurack
      Co C TF 168 PRT Lashkar Gah
      CHLK-KH APO AE 09355

      If you send less then 13 oz you can go to the post office and sent
      it for free just ask at the desk for free mail to a serviceman.

      love you all, this place way to hot. if you look at a map you can
      see where I am now. I will try to write a letter to you if I can if
      not just pass the e-mails to anyone I missed. I must get off the net
      and let someone else use it, but I jsut wanted to say HI and I love
      you all

      I will again be out of touch for about 3 weeks and won't be able to
      check my mail so write letters, and I will write back. I dont need
      any stamps.

      Love Jason

      Thank you PJ for sharing that with all of us. All of our friends and
      loved ones serving in the middle east remain in our thoughts and
      prayers...