Prayer Request from the Jurack Family

  • David Fabie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      The following is a reposting of an email from PJ Jurack:
      ------------------------------

      Dear friends:

      Many of you may have had the opportunity to meet my brother
      Jason at one time or other. For the past 8 years Jason has
      served as a medic in the U.S. Army Reserves. Last year, his unit
      in Arizona was activated for the Iraq war, but he was not called
      upon to travel to the Mideast for combat operations.

      A few weeks ago we learned that Jason was activated and would
      be going to Iraq. He left for pre-deployment on Saturday,
      traveling to San Diego. When he arrived, he was told that he was
      not going to Iraq. Instead, he will be going to Afghanistan.
      Jason will be training in Fort Hood, Texas for the next month and
      should be headed to Afghanistan in May for a one year - 18
      month deployment.

      I ask that you keep him, his 2 year old daughter and my parents
      in your prayers.

      Thanks.

      P.J.