as summer rolls around - some winter pics...

  • jp_grunau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      ok - it has taken a while but here are the pics of my troops ski trip
      at garmisch and at keans lodge this winter. surely no more snow left,
      as it is very hot in germany right now - perfect weather for camp!!!

      greetings, peter

      p.s. does anyone have derik kellerĀ“s e-mail address? he is member of
      the group, but has no e-mail address listed. just wondering what he
      is up to, as we where both in the same troop.