ski weekend at keans lodge

  • jp_grunau <jp@grunau.de>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2003
      greetings to all -

      as i am one of those folks who are still in europe, it is a bit
      easier for me to sneak over to garmisch every once in a while. i took
      bsa troop 324 from stuttgart down to garmisch over presidents day
      weekend. we all had great fun... stayed in keans lodge.

      my god did those memories rush back. the hill with "please walk",
      scott wishart, camp commissioner, who was always late for meals,
      vinze c. returning from shopping one day with a bunch of giant water
      guns, the massive campfire with the old tents after the fianl season
      was over, the staffdinner with bruce hornsby "whats all the crying
      for", our staff area with the alpspitze in sight, when you out the
      tent flap... and so on... it was amazing to have all those things
      come back.

      i`ll try to post some pics i took soon.

      take care and "auf wiedersehen..."