HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • David Fabie <dpfabie@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      Hey there everyone ! Happy 2003! Lots of news for folks to
      catch up on and lots of news to tell!

      First of all Congratulations are due to a WHOLE BUNCH of
      folks for many reaosns

      To: Juracks - PJ for Joining the FBI and for a new baby soon to
      arrive.
      To the Allens - Todd and Cherie belated congrats for Baby #2
      The Baums for Baby #1
      John Gates for getting married last Oct.
      And James Manuel for FINALLY getting on AOL instant
      messenger! (BoomBoomBayern)

      PLEASE we need phots for the picture albums if you have
      digital pics of camp or of the reunions or of newly arrived
      babies! POST THEM!! or email them to me and I will post them!

      Also... START PLANNING NOW for the SECOND WEEK OF
      AUGUST 2005 The BHAC 25th Anniversary Reunion will
      once again gather in GARMISCH PARTENKIRCHEN
      GERMANY to remember , celebrate and otherwise wreak havoc
      on that little burg. NO ABSENCES WILL BE TOLERATED!!
      You have OVER TWO YEARS to plan so mark the calendars
      NOW!

      I want to wish all of you the very best in the new year ... so keep
      those cards and letters (and photos!) comming!

      In Scouting

      Dave Fabie