Thanks, Dave

  • rschmidt1990
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2002
      Just wanted to thank you Dave for running this site. I have such
      strong feelings for BHAC and Garmisch that even just looking at
      pictures brings back a flood of wonderful memories. Something about
      BHAC a grabbed us all. We had a reuinion and lots of foks keep
      intouch via e-mail. I will post some photos later to help bring
      back that wonderful adventure we called BHAC.

      God bless you all,

      Rick Schmidt